5.31.2007

One Week Left

I know what you're thinking ~ there's only one week left until O'Kitten's birthday! Actually, it's less than a week, since my Gemini birthday falls rather unceremoniously on a Monday this year: June 4.

What I was actually referring to is the one week left to make your own Peace Globe, and celebrate with a Dona Nobis Pacem Post on June 6.


Mimi has a really cool post up right now showing which states have blogs that are currently flying Peace Globes; maybe you're in a state that's still yellow and can turn yours blue. (For example...Vermont? Arkansas? I know you're out there...)

Meanwhile, back at the Hall of Justice, many new things are in the works. I can't unveil them just yet, but hopefully by the weekend. They feature such things as cute baby chicks, fleecey bits of recently shorn sheep, tiny pictures of monsters and geishas and furry things and other odd tidbits. You'll just have to wait and see what I have up my (all-but-finished, by the way) hand-knit sleeves.

4 comments:

roxtarc said...

oooh i'm a gemini too... my expiration date is the 10th.... we're having people over on the 9th, altho i keep tellin em all it's a housewarming party... not sure that they're buying it... or it could be that i'm still clinging to it being my 28th... (younger sister is now my older sister.. same w/my brother) hahah

hope you have a fantastically happy one!!!!

Chris said...

Oh, you tease!!

Midnight Purls said...

I'm a gemini as well. June 4th also! :)

Puss-in-Boots said...

Your birthday is the day after Cooper's...he'll be one on Sunday and we're have the obligatory party for him.

Have a wonderful weekend...and happy birthday, if I don't have to time to come and wish that on the day.