7.10.2006

If You Can't Finish It...

...start something new. Last evening I cast on a little Pixie Hat. Progress is a bit slow when my helpers are awake.

You can see below that I'm still trying to finish a larger critter blanket in time for the Critter Charity Drive deadline (July 15).
The blanket seems to have the uncanny ability to put critters to sleep, which is very handy when one wishes to knit.

After measuring the critter blanket tonight, I set the tape down. As soon as I turned around, I spied my measuring tape disappearing behind the couch. Hmmmm... A strange obsidian critter was attached to the other end of it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Black kitty looks like he is enjoying his new find. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh what cuteness, how can you stand it? I'd never get any knitting done there with all those kittens, I'd e playing with them the entire time. Good thing I have a dog, instead of a cat.

Severina said...

My brother keeps getting after me for starting more new crap rather than finishing the old stuff. (How does he know???) So knowing that the world is populated by people who do this just makes my day.

Plus you got da kitty pictures.

Carrie K said...

Exactly my philosphy. Can't finish one? Start another.

Your helper looks quite intent. Quite intent.

But the two of them spooning! So cute.

RheLynn said...

very funny - Isis was sure you were done using it and it could stand a few chewmarks ;o) Cute kitties crashing on the couch!

Chris said...

Aw, Isis ia so cute... I finally gave up my blue tape measure like that, because Chaos loved it too much.