KnitXcorE tagged me. Here goes:
1. One book that changed your life: Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns. (C'mon, the title alone is priceless.) William Styron's Darkness Visible.
2. One book that you've read more than once: Lewis Carroll's Through the Looking Glass. I love this book.
3. One book you'd want on a desert island: I checked into rehab with The Collected Stories of Vladimir Nabakov under my arm. Is that the same thing? Ok, um, anything by John Irving.
4. One book that made you laugh: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. (It was a long time ago. I was young. But it was very funny.)
5. One book that made you cry: Watership Down by Richard Adams. (It was a long time ago. I was very young.) More recently, The Velveteen Rabbit. (Yes, it's a children's book. But it's a real tear-jerker.)
6. One book that you wish had been written: Get Over Yourself: A Survival Guide to a Type-A World.
7. One book you wish had never been written: The DaVinci Code--ditto. I haven't even read it, I just feel like I have. Several times.
8. One book you're currently reading: William Manchester's A World Lit Only by Fire: The Medieval Mind and the Renaissance.
9. One book you've been meaning to read: Einstein's Dreams by Alan Lightman.
10. Tag 6 people: If you are literate and would like to demonstrate it with this meme, do it, and let me know, hence saving me the embarrassment of tagging you.
Chortled by Obsidian Kitten at 5:48 AM