3.20.2009

Nothing Good Can Come of This

Emma has the high ground, Isis. I'd get up and move if I were you...


Meanwhile, back at The Hall of Doom...

Morgan is very fond of the bathtub. She likes to play in it, or she lies in wait and ambushes you through the shower curtains while you brush your teeth or do your other bathroomly things. It can be very startling to the unsupecting victim.


Morgan: Can't a girl in the tub get some privacy?


M: Just you wait until you turn your back on me, muahahahaha...

4 comments:

meemsnyc said...

That is so funny that Morgan likes the bath tub. I think I'd be very startled to be attacked unsuspectingly. Lol.

Chris said...

Isis is about to have a tummy ache...

Heh - May's very fond of the tub, too, although she's more cautious since she fell into the shower with me a few times.

Puss-in-Boots said...

I had a cat who use to like the shower recess. So much so that he'd catch skinks and put them there. Many's the time I had to remove up to five skinks before I could take a shower...

Lovely photos of Morgan and Isis, though

Anonymous said...

Oh, this made me laugh! Richard's cat (who just died three weeks ago) loved hanging out in the shower behind the curtain. Then she could slink out soundlessly. We had a male friend over one night who....had his back to the shower curtain. Nixon slunk out, rubbed against the back of his legs....and he had to come out and ask for paper towels and 409 to clean up the ensuing mess on the wall!--Ashley