7.06.2006

An Obsidian Cat, and the Button Bug


Here is yours truly with the family's first obsidian cat. I'm not sure if I was very small at the time, or if he was very big. I was only nearly two at the time, so I'm guessing both are probably the case. I think the fuzzy tiger slippers are quite fetching. (I still like fuzzy slippers very much.)

In other news, I caught the button bug. I should have made O'Kitten black, I suppose, but no, she and her twin are turquoise. Nor is she knitting, but it is very, very late at night.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, you were so cute. I love the fuzzy slippers. I have a bright pink pair in my feet as I type.

BEESTLYproducts said...

I love the button!!!!!! I put it on my blog right away:-)

<3 KnitXcorE

Carrie K said...

The button is cute! I don't know, you look pretty small but that cat looks pretty big too. Cute pic. Love the tiger slippers.

Anonymous said...

Wow! He looks just like my cat Merlin! (Well, what Merlin would look like if he didn't have torn ears)

RheLynn said...

Such a cute pic! The tiger stripes slippers are just right for having a big kitty on your lap :o)

button bug?

Chris said...

WOW. He looks huge, no matter what size you were! But so, so pretty... And the slippers were very fetching. I have some fuzzy black cat slippers...

verasunshyne said...

Oh my goodness, I spent half an hour perusing your blog the other day, so jealous of your farminess and what-not, then next time I logged on I had a comment from you on my blog. it's a bit like the twilight zone. sweet. Love the button by the way. . .