7.08.2006

Not a BUG Bug...

Sorry, I didn't mean a real bug when I said I'd caught the Button Bug. I just meant I got the button-MAKING fever, and, desiring to have a wee gif for myself, I made a little Obsidian Kitten button.

I realize now that the title seemed a bit alarming. Bug? BUG, you say? What kind of bug? No, I did not catch a computer virus, a large insect, a bacterial infection, a bugbear, a bugaboo, or anything else unpleasant.

I did have really bad PMS, but that's no bug, either.

But I did sign on to the Knucks KAL today. With some help, I will hopefully progress from wristwarmers to something that actually has digits. Woo-hoo!

5 comments:

RheLynn said...

I was starting to wonder! We missed you here ;o) Sorry to hear about the horrific days, but hope you are feeling better now! What kind of yarn are you using for your knucks?

RheLynn said...

oh! And I love the new banner!

Carrie K said...

I like the new banner too.

So what'll your knucks say?

MsFortuknit said...

your never going to believe this! Rachael and I are just sitting here writing about you and how much we adore you and I was telling her that i was going to make you a button tonight and boo! A button! hahaha

BEESTLYproducts said...

I <3 the banner!!!! I added your hello kitty button to my blog :-)
I can't wait to start my knucks!!! i usually substitute whatever yarn i have on hand, but i really love that green rowan stuff...