12.12.2009

Cat Randomnimity

Mr. O'Kitten took the photo in this post at The Random Cat Project. If you haven't been to the site before, it's kind of cool.

At the moment I'm fighting with iPhoto--am I the only one who hates this program? I don't need its useless attempts at face recognition, of all ridiculous things. All I want to do is resize my pictures and give them titles and be able to find them again later. This does not seem like too much to ask.

I've also managed to fill up an entire photobucket account over the years so I just have to start up another one and we should be good to go. I'm a bit annoyed with photobucket, too, but hey, it's free so yeah-okay-whatever.

And yes, there has been knitting. More to come...

10 comments:

Mouse said...

WELCOME BACK! *hugs* Have you tried www.picnik.com? Its free to resize pictures and it has cute features too.

Chris said...

I'd recommend Picasa, but its resize feature is STOOPID.

Puss-in-Boots said...

Hey, welcome back, Mrs O'K. It's good to hear from you again.

Hmmm, good luck with the resizing...I've not had much success with various apps, either.

Obsidian Kitten said...

It's funny because the resizing seems like such a simple thing...generally cropping and resizing is pretty much all I want to do. I'm giving Mousie's Picnik program a try and I'll keep y'all posted.

mrspao said...

I like ImageWell.

Great kitty photo.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Shannah! Glad to see you blogging again!

Severina said...

Happy hohoho to you guys!

Still digging out of the snow I sent you?

Puss-in-Boots said...

I wish you and Mr O'K a wonderful Christmas.

Hugs from Australia

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Shannah...I really missed your postings.

See you Friday
Hugs

Joanie

Grace Garton said...

It's been a while..great to have you back with us look forward to more visits!!
Where is the photo? Picnik is okay.